Decarbonisation Advisor – Oxford – £45k
A housing and infrastructure client is looking for a Decarbonisation Advisor to join their team. Sitting within the Decarbonisation team this role will work on a variety of low carbon and energy efficency projects.
You will be assisting with both ongoing projects as well and bids and tenders.
The Decarbonisation Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing advice on low carbon and energy effiency services
- Maintaining regulatory compliance
- Implementing decarbonisation, zero carbon and energy effiency projects
- Analysing housing stock for opportunities and assisting with bids and tenders
The successful Decarbonisation Advisor will have:
- Must have experience of decarbonisation strategy and retrofit projects
- Understanding of energy performance in buildings
- Domestic Energy Assessor qualification desirable
- Experience within social housing desirable