Senior Environment, Health and Safety Consultant
£45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the world's largest and well-respected consulting firms to recruit a Senior Environment, Health and Safety Consultant to join their growing team. Their clients range from multi-national manufacturing and technology leaders, through to global corporate companies, with the services provided ranging from full environment, health and safety strategy to designing and implementing global audit programs.
Responsibilities for the Senior Environment, Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Working with a range of clients on project delivery, accurately assessing health, safety and environment risks and strategy and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health and environment advice and support as required for clients
- Maintaining and continually developing strong relationships with clients to truly understand their requirements and be in a position to create innovative solutions
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Senior Environment, Health and Safety Consultant candidate will have:
- Proven health, safety, and environment experience across technical and strategic level
- Experience creating pragmatic, innovative solutions ideally within medium and higher risk industries
- Degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance, and regulations
This is fantastic opportunity to work with a broad range of high-profile clients, with a leading global organisation. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.