An established, bespoke Health and Safety Consultancy with a reputation for delivering a high quality service to their clients is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their embedded team. Working with a key financial services client, this is a brilliant opportunity to work with a world-class organisation while developing key corporate consultancy skills, offering excellent long-term career progression.
** Locations across the UK will be considered and home working options are available **
The Role of the Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Working on-site with a large financial services client to provide embedded consultancy services including audits, risk assessments and drafting policies and procedures.
- Supporting and liaising with other business areas including FM, Real Estate, IT and HR.
- Ad-hoc travel to office locations across the UK
The Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate level or equivalent (essential)
- Relevant IOSH Membership;
- Proven success in consultancy or corporate environments;
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable developing relationships with key clients;
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel as required.
Reference - GR16192