Environment & Sustainability Manager (Construction)
London | £60,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by one of the largest Principal Contractors in the UK to recruit an Environment & Sustainability Manager. The role is joining one of the UKs leading Principal Contractors who work across a variety of London major projects. Sustainability and Environment has always been integral to their operations and this role is a chance to join a successful team and continue to drive performance forward.
Responsibilities for the Environment & Sustainability Manager will include:
- Leading on the environmental and sustainability agenda across the full lifecycle of projects from design to site environmental management
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive environmental performance
- Ensuring best practice is shared across the business and project at all levels
- Accurately reporting on environmental performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Environmental & Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the construction or wider built environment
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environmental related subject as well as experience working with ISO 1400, and experience with BREEAM assessments
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations
Contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.