Health & Safety Project Manager
2 to 3 month contract | £300 per day (outside IR35)
We're working with a leading environmental services company to recruit a Health and Safety Project Manager to work on a range of initiatives developing new policies, procedures, risk assessments and improvements to their management systems.
Responsibilities for the Health & Safety Project Manager:
- Develop and write new health and safety risk assessments, operating procedures and training materials as part of the health and safety excellence programme
- Assist with the implementation of new management systems
- Work closely with the other Health & Safety Managers across the company providing support where needed to ensure the projects are delivered on time
The successful Health & Safety Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar project delivery or project analyst position, ideally from within the manufacturing, industrial or environmental services industry
- Relevant health and safety qualifications (eg. NEBOSH or NCRQ qualified)
- Experience with management systems, writing risk assessments, policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
This is an excellent short term project role, working on a range of interesting initiatives. For more information and to apply please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.