Health and Safety Advisor
Circa £40,000 and Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged on a role with a well-established property owner to recruit a new Health and Safety Advisor to work in their estates and property team. The company own numerous residential properties in South London. Health and safety has always been at the top of the agenda for the organisation and this role will offer the opportunity to be part of a supportive Health and Safety team and drive continuous improvement through Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Supporting activities to improve Health & Safety performance across the organisation
- Visiting sites to support audits and inspections, and answer any health and safety related queries
- Helping to ensure that policies and procedures are reviewed and updated, completing accident investigations as required
- Supporting the Co-ordination and communication of health and safety activity across the business
- Supporting in accurately reporting health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven health and safety experience from a property management, facilities management, or construction background
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH. Ideally working towards NEBOSH diploma
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within Health and Safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your Health & Safety career with an organisation that really makes a difference. For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Pierre Hockey on or 01923 432 693.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.