Health & Safety Advisor | £43,000 plus benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a Principal Contractor, largely specialising in commercial construction, to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The role will cover new builds to fit outs, and primarily be an office-based role, with travel to sites across the South East.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activity and new initiatives across the business
- Visit sites, auditing health and safety performance and acting as the point of contact on health and safety matters across the organisation
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
- Engaging with people at all levels across the organisation to embed health and safety best practice
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a health and safety related role in construction or related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
UK driver's license is essential. For further details please contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 801 or Job reference: IR1172.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.