Health and Safety Advisor
London (mobile role) | £35,000 + Travel
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a building services specialist to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. Working across the Hotel, Leisure, Residential, Student Accommodation and Commercial sectors nationally, this organisation is a leading provider in its field. This role will be a mobile role, and will cover their London sites.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Visiting sites and engaging with managers, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering Health and Safety related enquires
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance, and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Promote a positive health and safety culture throughout the company
The successful Health and Safety Advisor candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within building services, construction, mechanical and electrical engineering or a related site-based industry
- A NEBOSH certificate or equivalent, with the relevant IOSH accreditation
- Technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
- Excellent communications skills, ideally with experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 801 / or apply here. Job ref: IR1170.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.