Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - Coventry - Facilities Management/Building Services - c£40k+package (car, paension, healthcare) There may be some flexibility for the right candidate.
Excellent opportunity to work for a well-established, respected building services and facilities management contractor on major public buildings. Working independently, responsible for initiating and completing tasks and procedures, including where relevant responsibility for supervising or guiding others.
Ensure the effective management of Health & Safety in respect of the Services these include, but are not be limited to:
- Ensure compliance with HS&E legislation and client health, safety and environmental requirements
- Interface, communicate, liaise and maintain effective relationships with client HSE Management Team
- Produce reports and identify remedial action, ensuring effective implementation of HSEQ Management Systems
- Ensure that Contractor employees, sub-contractors and suppliers all work in accordance with health, safety and environmental protection requirements
- Monitor housekeeping standards across the Contract, identify and implement improvement activities
- Review and where necessary complete risk assessments, method statements and safe systems of work
- Manage and audit the permit to work processes to ensure that Standards are maintained
- Audit COSHH assessments where required and ensure effectiveness of Supply Chain documentation.
- Ensure that PPE is being used in accordance with requirements
- Undertake Inspections to ensure compliance with the HSEQ Management System
- Ensure that all emergency procedures and requirements are in place and are effective
- Ensure that the CDM Regulations are applied where necessary.
- Undertake Incident Investigations as required.
- Represent the company in HSEQ matters with the Client where required
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.