Health, Safety and Environment Administrator | Solihull | £21,000 plus excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton are partnered with a well-known ground works and civil engineering contractor to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Administrator. This role will play an essential part in managing the companies' sub-contractors before they attend sites to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environment Administrator will include:
- Act as a point of contact for the companies' sub-contractors ensuring all competency questionnaires have been completed
- Maintain a record of all admin making sure training and cards are up to date for all contractors visiting site
- Facilitate and manage accurate documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Promote the benefits of the management systems and champion continual improvement
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Administrator will have:
- Similar experience in a health and safety administration, or similar admin environment
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of current competency schemes within construction (CSCS/CPCS/NPORS)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.