Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor | Warehousing and Logistics | Coventry | £30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged to recruit a Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor for a specialist warehousing and logistics company that has a great reputation within the UK. This position will play an important role in promoting a positive Health & Safety culture across the business.
This role will look after Health, Safety, Quality & Environment across multiple sites within the Midlands.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor will include:
- Maintaining policies and procedures and ensuring sites are compliant
- Providing support and advice to operations teams and conducting regular meetings to review safety action plans
- Auditing Safety, Health and Environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Liaising with company engineers, managers and contractors regarding the Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental requirements of the sites and equipment
The successful Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within transport, logistics or warehousing
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. The role includes travel, so a valid UK driving license is required. If the role is of interest, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.