Assistant Health and Safety Advisor (Media)
London | £26,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, well known media company to recruit an Assistant Health and Safety Advisor. The organisation is a household name and one of the largest in the media sector in the UK.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the sites (virtually), identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings
The successful Assistant Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media, or a related industry (desirable)
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.