An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Environmental & Quality Advisor to join a heavy Civil Engineering specialist company, the ideal candidate will have experience with ground engineering/construction.
- Support the Group QES Manager in all duties relating to Quality, Environment and Sustainability across all business units.
- Provide support/advice to Operations regarding service delivery and compliance.
- Provide support to project managers with environmental impact assessment and mitigation.
- Carrying out Environment and Quality Inspections to validate compliance.
- Delivering Environmental and Quality initiatives/training, supporting the business where needed.
- Supporting and assisting in the implementation of environmental (Energy Management) and sustainability initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Level 6 diploma or equivalent in Environmental Practitioner. (Essential)
- Hold nationally recognised certificate in quality management. (Essential)
- Energy and Carbon Management in construction (Essential)
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written. (Essential)
- Strong IT abilities. (Essential)
- Driving licence required. (Essential)
- Compassion for the environment and sustainability. (Essential)
- 3 years’ work experience in the ground engineering/construction industry