Senior Environment & Sustainability Manager
London | £75,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by one of the largest Principal Contractors in the UK to recruit a Senior Environment & Sustainability Manager. The role is joining one of the UKs leading Principal Contractors who work across a variety of London's major projects. Sustainability and environment have always been integral to their operations and this role is a chance to join a successful team and continue to drive environment and sustainability performance forward.
Responsibilities for the Senior Environment & Sustainability Manager will include:
- Leading and driving environmental and sustainability agenda across the full lifecycle of projects. Delivering projects from design phase through to completion
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive environmental performance
- Ensuring sustainability accreditations are managed and obtained across all projects
- Accurately reporting on BREEAM, LEED, and WELL performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Senior Environmental & Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a managerial role ideally within the construction or wider built environment
- Ideally hold a degree in a relevant environmental related subject
- Will have proven experience in delivering projects, it would be ideal if the individual had a strong understanding of the bid and tendering stages
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations
- Working experience of either BREEAM, LEED, or WELL certifications.
This role would suit an environment and sustainability professional who is operating at managerial level looking to further their career within the field. This role offers a great progression path to the right individual to eventually look after one of the companies operating units.
Contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.