A travel retail organisation with stores across the nation have partnered with us exclusively to appoint a HSE Manager, this role will be field based and will involve regional/national travel. The main purpose of the role is to lead strategy and process to ensure safe business operation through a management programme encompassing risk identification, assessment, safe systems of work, workplace and machinery inspections, audits, and employee training.
The HSE Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing processes and reporting to maintain health and wellbeing aspects of business operations/employees
- Developing the business environmental strategy and integrated management system to ensure business wide engagement and cost effectiveness.
- Leading identification and compliance with all current legal, statutory, and regulatory aspects of HSE Governance across the business.
- Supporting the implementation of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery management strategy and systems.
The ideal HSE Manager requires:
- Experience in a HSE role in a retail or airport environment is preferable
- Ideally Chartered Member of IOSH or a Graduate Member working towards Chartered
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent Leadership experience with an influencing approach