Your new company
I am currently working with a market leading logistics provider who are fast paced and professional. They are looking for a Regional HSE Manager to join their excellent organisation due to sector growth. This role will be based in the North West. This is a large organisation who pride themselves on their core values and always remain performance-focused and productive throughout. They invest in their employees and encourage wellbeing and development through training and working as a team. You will have progression within this company and have the ability to grow to the best of your potential. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity then this is it!
Your new role
You will be responsible for a number of sites across your region mainly within the North West where you will work closely with senior management teams to ensure compliance with all Health & Safety policies and procedures whilst driving a positive safety approach with continuous improvement at the forefront. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Actively promote strategies and a positive behavioural safety culture across multi-sites within your region
- Provide sound Health & Safety advice to colleagues at all levels
- Carry out analysis of accidents and incidents, identifying trends and suggesting improvements
- Management of all training requirements across sites
- Actively and collaboratively work with management to improve quality management systems and deliver strategic plans
- Provide management reports and statistics as and when required
- Maintain working knowledge of all applicable HSE regulations
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience in a similar role, hold NEBOSH as a minimum and ideally have a background of Health & Safety within logistics. You will have a hands on approach to your work and be willing to travel to numerous sites within your region, therefore a driving licence is essential. Multi-site experience is desired so you can hit the ground running. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and have a real passion for safety.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic benefits package including a up to £50,000 salary plus car/allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, private healthcare and many other internal benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.