Health and Safety Advisor
London | Circa £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-known media company, who are looking to bring onboard a new Health & Safety Advisor to work across the organisation providing health and safety advise and support. The organisation is a household name and one of the largest in the media sector in the UK.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the sites, identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the media industry
- NEBOSH Certificate / NCRQ equivalent as a minimum (with relevant IOSH membership)
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Willingness to travel within the role and work a more sporadic schedule (due to live events)
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.