Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a Global Mechanical and Electronics manufacturing organisation, to recruit an Environment Advisor. The company are leaders in their field and known for their innovative high quality products which are distributed to customers globally. This role will predominantly advise and support on a broad range of environment topics relating to the unique location of this facility.
Responsibilities of the Environment Advisor will include:
- Assisting on the implementation and delivery of the eenvironmental strategy, legislation and objectives
- Support business areas in their preparation for ISO 14001 and occasionally the 45001 audits
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff and external regulators
- Leading on new initiatives and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop Environment performance
The successful Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a high risk or hazardous environment, ideally from manufacturing, chemicals, logistics or related industry
- Ideally Environmental Diploma (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant Environmental compliance and legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a proactive role within a renowned global organisation. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.