Environmental and Sustainability Advisor – Dartford – £30-40K + Benefits
A leading international infrastructure group is looking for an Environmental and Sustainability Advisor to join their team working on power and distrubution projects across the south east.
As a key member of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability team you will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects across the region. This role will a great opportunity to get out and about and see a range of projects.
This is an interesting and varied role, with plenty of development available.
The Environmental and Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Provide support and advice to operational teams on all aspects of environmental matters
- Conduct site audits and ensure environmental compliance to both legal and company standards
- Develop and maintain environmental and sustainability management plans
- Liaise with key stakeholders including clients, local communities and the Environment Agency
The successful Environmental and Sustainability Advisor will have:
- 2 years+ experience in an environmental role within a similar industry
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Full UK driving licence
- IEMA Membership