Auditing & Systems Manager
Francis Crick Institute | London
Salary: Circa £50,000 plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton are delighted to be working with The Francis Crick Institute to find a new Audit & Systems Manager to join their operational safety team. This position will play a leading role in maintaining Health and Safety policies and procedures that contribute to the Health and Safety culture change across the Crick.
The Francis Crick Institute is world renowned for its biomedical research. It is a diverse and complex organisation including scientific, R&D and laboratory environments, and health and safety is a top priority. The successful candidate will join a well-established team of technical professionals operating across various specialisms.
Responsibilities for the Auditing & Systems Manager will include:
- Provide Lead Auditor functions for the Crick (audit plan and audit reporting).
- Develop, implement and review a robust H&S audit plan.
- Lead on the defining and designing of management systems in relation to statutory, regulatory and other compliance requirements.
- To lead on progress towards achieving accreditation against relevant standards.
The successful Auditing & Systems Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar auditing Health and Safety role, ideally from within scientific research, universities, containment facilities, or similar environment
- Experience as a lead auditor
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience influencing and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
This role would suit an experienced Health & Safety professional looking to progress their career further in a successful leading organisation. Please contact Emily Flynn on 01923 433 289 or to apply and for further details.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.