A leading technical services company is looking for a bright and engaging Health & Safety professional to join their existing team based in central London. The organisation works with a wide range of higher-risk clients supporting their contractor management programme. This an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with a global footprint and a progressive culture. This position is a cross-functional role designed to provide Health & Safety expertise to new and existing clients, and support client development functions via account management and sales activities. The role requires in-depth knowledge of HSEQ-related legislation, and the individual must be self-motivated, and willing to assist with all of the day-to-day demands inherent to a rapidly growing organisation.
The Role of the Health & Safety Coordinator will be to:
Research and develop Health & Safety processes and protocols - keeping up to speed with legislative changesSupport clients’ needs on HSEQ issues – often required to visit sits within the UK and InternationallyReview and analyse HSEQ data Contribute to new ideas in line with the continuous improvement culture
- Previous Health & Safety experience within a safety-critical or varied environment
- Experience carrying out audits, ideally also in high-risk industries
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A NEBOSH certificate or equivalent level qualification as a minimum.
- A degree level qualification from an accredited university