A leading facilities management provider has an opening for a HSEQ Advisor to provide specialist advice across one of their key accounts. This is a national role that requires UK wide travel and will suit candidates who enjoy working on a multi-site basis. The HSEQ Advisor will develop and maintain HSEQ processes across the key account. Ideally based in the Midlands or South East, however applications from across the UK will be considered.
The HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support and maintain Safety management systems
- Develop and conduct audits, workplace inspections and action plans as and when required.
- Develop health & safety policies and procedures and draft guidance as required.
- Empower staff at all levels to take ownership of their H&S responsibilities
The successful HSEQ Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate or equivalent as a minimum; ideally Tech IOSH
- Comfortable working in a multi site role with national travel; driving licence essential
- Experience working within the facilities management/ property sectors
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective team player
Reference: NT 16279