Health and Safety Manager
Kent | £52,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, high profile construction company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The company have over 50 years of operation and have played a key role in many of the UK's highest profile construction and development projects. This role is responsible for sites across Kent and surrounding areas and will be a part of a larger, tight knit health and safety team who meet regularly.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Managing and working closely with the site team to ensure documentation is in place and they can achieve the effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Conducting incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly assessing opportunities for creating pragmatic solution for health and safety challenges and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site, influencing and engaging across the business
- Hold NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate and ideally a member of IOSH
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801. Job reference: IR1214.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Manager positions.