Environmental Advisor – East Anglia – £40K + Benefits
A major construction contractor is looking for an Environmental Advisor to join their extensive team, this role will be working on a major utilities project based in East Anglia.
This role is a great opportunity to work on a major utilities project with a company who offers great progression and development opportunities.
The Enviromental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance and best practice is achieved across multiple sities working to the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Manage and conduct environmental audits and provide guidance on environmental legislation
- Monitor, analyse and report on environmental performance
- Provide environmental guidance and training to on-site staff
The successful Environmental Advisor will have:
- Environmental degree or equivalent
- Experience working on major utilities projects
- Full UK driving licence