Health and Safety Advisor | St Neots
£24,000 - £30,000 + Car and Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a Specialist Civil Engineering Contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. Supported by the Health and Safety Lead, this is great opportunity to establish your Health and Safety career within a growing company. This role will involve frequent site travel.
This is a developmental role and would be suitable for someone looking to gain and develop their site experience. Prior site experience is not essential.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections and audits across a range of groundworks and civil engineering projects
- Providing Health and Safety advice to employees and ensure all company systems, procedures and policies are complied with
- Advise on the practical implementation of safe systems of work
- Identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Ideally experience within civil engineering, construction or related industry
- Ideally some Health and Safety experience / knowledge
- Ideally degree educated or hold NEBOSH certificate
- Drive and enthusiasm to progress in their Health and Safety Career
For further details and to apply please contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801. Job ref: IR1213.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.