A prestigious professional services company has a requirement for a Health & Safety Advisor on a 12 month FTC. The Health and Safety Advisor will be required to provide assistance, guidance and advice on all health, safety and wellbeing matters. Experience within professional services and corporate environments is essential for this position. The role is based from London and has the potential to be extended or made permanent.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of the full range of health, safety and wellbeing policies, guidelines and procedures
- Develop and conduct audits, workplace inspections and action plans as and when required.
- Provide reports and data relating to incidents, accidents and general safety performance as required
- Ensuring that the workplace is Covid secure
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate qualified or equivalent
- Comfortable working/ experience of working in a corporate environment
- Effective interpersonal, management and communication skills across all levels of staff
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Reference: NT 16127