Acre are once again supporting a key Real Estate client on an urgent requirement in their growing HSE team for a Senior HSE Advisor.
This is a permanent tole sitting in their Strategy, Risk and Operations department based in London.
The organisation is an iconic Real Estate and Property consultancy business.
This role would be a fantastic opportunity for any HSE Advisors looking to take a step up in their career and gain experience in fantastic HSE team. You would be supporting the HSE amanger and the business as part of the overall HSE team and be rsposible for delivering on things like:
- Internal audit programme
- Managing their 45001 certification for property and rural asset management departments.
- Supporting the HSE Manager and providing cover during their annual leave, effectively being the deputy HSE Manager.
- Supporting to maintain the businesses professional standards certifications for HSE and ensure effective programs are in place.
- Assisting staff with general HSE management enquiries by providing the most cost effective, best but compliant solutions to all HSE matters.
- Overseeing investigations of accidents.
- Development of relationships with cross-functional stakeholders in their consultancy services.
The required experience for the role:
- Sound understanding of risk assessment and practical approach to risk-management.
- A grounded, component self-starter with strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Personality and gravitas to communicate with others in a professional and helpful manner with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage and motivate others to perform at a high standard, whilst developing your own professionals' competencies.
- Successful individuals will need GradIOSH, holding a NEBOSH general certificate as a minimum, working towards a diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating ISO Management systems.
- Line management experience
- Experience in a property, real estate or Facilities Management environment.
This is a superb opportunity and apply now to ensure you have the chance to be considered in the application process, as this could move quickly.
Any questions, get in touch with Elliot Fisher on