*Flexible location - Midlands, Yorkshire, North West or North East
Are you a Health & Safety professional who wants to make a difference? Is your business supporting you to do this?
This business, an £800m British residential developer, know that their future must be a safe one. The leadership team are ready for innovation to take place and are looking for someone like you to be their pioneer. This exciting opportunity is a fast-track route to becoming a senior management figure within the organistaion.
Day to day, you'll be working closely with the Group Health & Safety Director, as well as the regional H&S team, to help deliver the H&S strategy and instill a people-focused culture throughout the organisation.
- A confident communicator - You'll be supporting the Group H&S Director to promote a high standard and the continuous improvement of health & safety performance across the business.
- Organised and happy to be hands-on - You'll be working closely with a variety of cross-functional heads to ensure H&S is a key factor in the lifecycle of all new developments, from design through to completion.
- An innovator - You'll thrive on new ideas and challenging traditional methods of working. You'll win the hearts and minds of a variety of stakeholders to ensure operational teams take accountability and ownership of H&S performance.
In terms of experience;
- It's important that you have experience working in the construction sector, either in building or civil engineering.
- If you can demonstrate that you're able to build relationships at every level, from building site to boardroom, that will go a long way.
- Some creativity and evidence of collaboratively solving problems in your current health & safety role is welcome.
In return for your skills and expertise, you'll be met with a salary range of £40-55,000 dependent on your experience, a car allowance or company car, and a discretionary bonus. You'll also have some peace of mind. This organisation hasn't been affected by recent events and is pushing ahead with its growth and hiring plans.
If this has piqued your interest, get in touch with Jonathan Goldsmith at to discuss the role. Don't worry if your CV isn't ready yet - we can work out the finer details later.