Health and Safety Systems Manager
London | £57,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity as a Health and Safety Systems Manager has arisen with a leading Principal Contractor. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK, and this is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UKs leading principal contractors and be part of a successful health and safety team.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Systems Manager will include:
- Leading on all aspects of the business management systems
- Assessing the integrated management system, conducting a review of current systems and processes and creating an action plan for improvement
- Engaging with management across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the management system are being applied
- Responsibility for the internal and external audit programmes and the collating and analysing data
The Health and Safety Systems Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from within the built environment, civil engineering, construction, utilities or a related industry
- Desirable to have experience across ISO9001, 14001, 45001
- The ability to influence and engage key internal and external stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across management systems and business assurance
This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.