Health and Safety Business Partner
London | £62,000 + Excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest property owners and developers to recruit a Health and Safety Business Partner. The organisation holds a multibillion-pound property portfolio with a focus on commercial property. There is currently a major drive within the business to improve health and safety standards and this role is critical to achieving this.
The organisation is keen to build on the breadth of experience within the Health and Safety Team and candidates from outside the property space, particularly those from high-risk industries would be looked on favorably.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Business Partner will include:
- Engaging with key stakeholders at asset and site locations to assist and drive a positive culture
- Day to day leadership on health and safety including investigating major incidents and coaching to implementing corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Site visits and audits to ensure the effective delivery of health and safety on the ground and reporting on the findings
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally
The successful Health and Safety Business Partner will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role driving change across large organisations
- Experience driving the highest standards of health and safety performance and bringing stakeholders on this journey
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, from site level to the boardroom
For further information contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.