EMEA Health and Safety Manager
London | up to £60,000 + Package
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the words largest technology companies to recruit an EMEA Health and Safety Manager responsible for the coordination of health and safety across the business. The company have a large property portfolio, predominantly made up of corporate offices and this role will be ensuring their health and safety responsibilities are within the different environments.
The role will predominantly focus on UK projects; however, it will also coordinate on projects across the EMEA region with some travel.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Working with the wide Property Team, assessing each project, and ensuring a health and safety plan is in place
- Establishing KPI's to track and report on health and safety on the company projects
- Engaging with employees across different locations to coordinate and drive a positive culture
- Coordinating the projects outside of the UK and ensuring there is health and safety regulations in place and supporting the projects
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role, ideally within a corporate environment
- Ideally NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) with relevant IOSH membership
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in working across Europe
For further information contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.