Health and Safety Advisor Cork | circa €32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known, global corporate technology company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation who have a strong global brand to join the existing health and safety team. The role will focus on both the corporate property and manufacturing environments. Our client is primarily seeking a candidate with the right personality and skill set to learn, develop, and grow in the role.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders, accurately assessing health and safety risks, and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health, fire and environment advice and support as required
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation in health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), ideally within Environment, Sustainability or Health & Safety
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) in health and safety or an environment discipline is ideal
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging through previous work experience
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.