Derby | £55,000 + Car and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by one of the one of the largest and most successful construction and development groups in the UK, to recruit a Sustainability Manager. The organisation has a long track record of successful operation across major construction projects and are growing rapidly, turning over in excess of £1bn.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Leading on the environmental and sustainability agenda across the full lifecycle of projects, with particular focus on carbon and waste
- Working on the development and implementation of environmental and sustainability strategies in line with their ambitious commitments
- Writing and reviewing policies and procedures for sustainability
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive Sustainability performance
- Accurately reporting on sustainability performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction, civil engineering or related field
- Ideally a degree in a relevant sustainability related subject
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant Sustainability legislation, compliance and regulations
Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801. Job ref IR1136.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Sustainability, health and safety industry from Sustainability, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Sustainability, Health and Safety Advisor positions.