Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor | Circa £48,000 plus benefits
Bristol, Coventry, Hemel Hempstead, Leeds or Glasgow
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a unique global organisation who provide solutions in a diverse range of sectors, to recruit a Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Advisor. The organisation have a major footprint with 10,000 staff and a turnover of circa £500 million.
This role will work closely with the SHEQ team across a major business unit undertaking diverse activities including geotechnical services and rope access solutions . As a result, we are looking to identify candidates with a diverse skill set comfortable working in a varied and dynamic environment.
The role will can be based out of a range offices including Bristol, Coventry, Hemel Hempstead, Leeds or Glasgow.
Responsibilities of the Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor include:
- Visiting site and engaging at all levels, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical Health and Safety related enquires.
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation.
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance.
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role ideally with some exposure to rope access and extensive working from height experience
- A NEBOSH General Certificate, ideally Tech IOSH status, and experience with ISO standards
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A flexible approach to work, both office-based & out on site, and able to adapt to change
UK driver's license is essential. For further details please contact Pierre Hockey on 01923 432 693 or