Acre has been engaged by a global FM & real estate organisation to identify a Divisional QHSE Director, to assist with the development and direct the implementation of the EMEA QHSE strategy for a large number of high-profile accounts across the professional services space
Reporting into EMEA QHSE Director, you will develop and maintain policy, process and systems for all QHSE risk management and legal compliance and ensure senior level engagement is maintained across all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain policy, process and systems for QHSE risk management and legal compliance in agreement with the Enterprise Accounts QHSE Director.
- Ensure close liaison and foster collaborative working partnerships with Global AD's on EMEA lead accounts and Divisional QHSE Directors in AMS & APAC to ensure an aligned approach is adopted.
- Maintain external certifications and registrations appropriate to the accounts EMEA business operating model and support and direct as necessary the adoption of additional standards and registrations.
- Ensure the Professional Services and Integrated Accounts Divisions are supported through necessary intervention such as local presence, coaching of local QHSE management teams, and directing resources as appropriate.
- Act as Line Manager for several in-country QHSE Managers across EMEA (UK, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
- Promote cultural understanding and the adoption of consistently high standards through direct and indirect interventions & initiatives.
You should have significant experience of operating at senior management level, which should include managing a remote team across the EMEA. You will also have communication skills coupled with the ability to lead multiple strategic client relationships.
- You should hold CMIOSH with a relevant safety degree.
- Previous FM experience
- Be able to influence and facilitate at senior levels within an organisation.
- You will need to be a dynamic leader and be able to lead a team remotely
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the worlds leading property and FM business delivering strategy across a number of high profile FTSE 100 clients.