European Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor | Circa €48,000 plus benefits
Belfast or Dublin
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a unique global organisation who provide solutions in a diverse range of sectors, to recruit a European Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Advisor. The organisation have a major footprint with 10,000 staff and a turnover of circa £500 million.
This role will work closely with the SHEQ team across a major business unit undertaking diverse activities including geotechnical services, civil engineering and rope access solutions . As a result, we are looking to identify candidates with a diverse skill set comfortable working in a varied and dynamic environment.
The role will can be based out of offices in either Belfast or Dublin.
Responsibilities of the European Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor include:
- Visiting site and engaging at all levels, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical Health and Safety related enquires.
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation.
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance.
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful European Senior Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role ideally with some exposure to rope access and extensive working from height experience
- A NEBOSH General Certificate, ideally Tech IOSH status, and experience with ISO standards
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A flexible approach to work, both office-based & out on site, and able to adapt to change
UK driver's license is essential. For further details please contact Pierre Hockey on 01923 432 693 or
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.