Southalls are part of the Citation Group, which enables us to offer a broad set of excellent services to our clients. We offer market-leading safety management software, exceptional client retention and game-changing career opportunities. We therefore strive to offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses, where we are interested in growth and service excellence.
In line with our ambitions to develop the business we need passionate, enthusiastic health and safety professionals to join our team. With an impressive portfolio of clients - from low to high risk and growing SMEs to thriving PLCs, a key element of this role will be for you to work with them at their sites. Whilst it means this will be a remote role, we really value teamwork and collaboration, therefore you would have access to and be encouraged to spend some time at the offices you’re located closest to.
You will be expected to maintain a portfolio of client accounts that will include auditing, production and review of risk assessments and policies, accident investigation and offering practical advice. You’ll need to put your outstanding communication skills to work, to ensure you build effective and lasting working relationships with your clients.
We’d especially welcome hearing from individuals located in the North West, Yorkshire and South / South East (M1 and M25 regions in particular).
- To help your work-life balance, you will have the autonomy to manage your own workload and you will see projects through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients.
- Technical expertise is crucial, as is the ability to offer client focused, pragmatic advice. Therefore, we are looking for either:
- An Environmental Health Practitioner with health and safety experience or;
- NEBOSH equivalent with Grad IOSH status. Candidates currently undertaking training will also be considered.
- We are looking for candidates with a true passion for their profession, who actively commit to personal development in their field of expertise
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Health and Safety law and practice that is appropriate to our clients and service.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be familiar with IT systems to record and store H&S reports etc.
What you get from us?
We have been named as one of the UKs Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for - not once, but FOUR times! Working for the Group you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance, CPD / professional development opportunities, training, paid professional membership fees, team social events, 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It’s a great place to work because the people we employ are fun, professional and supportive. We want like-minded individuals who love to love their job. So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Ready to take the next step? Please email your CV to Emma Bavin at email@example.com or call Emma on 07702535181 to have a chat about the role. Get to know us better online at https://www.southalls.com/
Closing date for application is 30th November 2021 at 5pm.
NB: please note this position is subject to suitable background checks.