Health and Safety Advisor | London
£38,000 + Car Allowance + Travel & Benefits.
Irwin & Colton are working with a leader in the construction industry to secure a Health and Safety Advisor to work across a range of construction projects across London. The roles will be home based and involve travel on a daily basis to client sites across this designated region.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide high quality health and safety support across a range of construction sites.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor:
- Establish health and safety requirements at site and use experience and initiative to provide educated solutions
- Deliver and schedule health and safety inspections, audits and reviews on behalf of principal contractors and specialist subcontractors
- Provision of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) and assisting site leadership with health and safety queries
- Assist in creating Health and Safety policies and site-based management systems where required
Essential experience and qualifications for the Health and Safety Advisor:
- Experience within a health and safety role, ideally from within construction or related industry
- NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent and ideally Technical or Graduate membership of IOSH
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of construction projects, with a consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Ryan Cotter on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.