Shirley Parsons have partnered with a Social and Environmentally responsible family run property maintenance business to appoint a HSE Advisor covering the southern region of the UK, with travel and overnight stays expected in the role. The main purpose of the role is to proactively to improve HSE performance, carry out site inspections and identify future works.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting in preparation and review of legislation and standards, risk assessments, construction phase plans, environmental aspects/impacts, etc.
- Conducting training and coaching at all levels to promote a positive culture throughout the organisation.
- Supporting the implementation of company HSEQ Policies, Management Systems and Procedures.
- Take the lead in any investigations relating to RIDDOR Reportable Accidents, Lost Time Accidents, High Potential Incidents and Environmental Incidents.
The ideal HSE Advisor requires:
- Previous experience within a social housing/maintenance environment is essential.
- NEBOSH Certificate and Membership of IOSH.
- Ability to self-manage workload, prioritise tasks and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Management of Asbestos in Buildings.