IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
Are you looking to work on one of the most exciting development projects in the world? This project, a future smart city and sustainable tourist destination based in Saudi Arabia, covers an area of 10,000 square miles and will be completely powered by renewable energy.
You will be working for a Saudi-based construction group specialising in utilities, energy solutions, communications infrastructure and entertainment. As a Health & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for embedding a people-focused and positive safety culture on a key civils project.
* A confident and experienced leader - you'll be responsible for creating processes, mechanisms and tools which will enable a long-term, positive and sustainable health & safety culture across a challenging project.
* Happy to roll your sleeves up - the group leadership team is a lean one, so this will mean getting stuck into all sorts of objectives if and when required!
* Organised and able to prioritise - you'll be the face of H&S for the project, so your skills will be in high demand! It's important that you have held a similar post before and are confident in choosing what initiatives to prioritise at a given time.
In terms of experience:
* It's important that you have previous health & safety project experience in the Middle East of Africa.
* You will have previously worked in a high-hazard industry, such as mining, energy, oil & gas, power generation, construction, transportation or petrochemicals.
* It's important that you're technically proficient - you will possess a professional qualification in occupational health & safety.
* If you can demonstrate that you can build meaningful relationships from site to boardroom, that will go a long way.
In return for your skills and expertise you'll be met with a fantastic salary and wider benefits package. You'll also have the opportunity to work closely with the SHEQ Director and help shape Group H&S strategy across the organisation's portfolio of projects.
If this has piqued your interest, get in touch with Jonathan Goldsmith at to discuss the role. Don't worry if your CV isn't ready yet - we can work out the finer details later.