Health and Safety Administrator - Barnsley, South Yorkshire - £20k-£24k+package (25 days holiday, pension and healthcare) - 39 hours per week (flexibility on working hours if required).
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join a growing and fast-paced Safety team. Working for an established construction and civils contractor, your role will be to provide essential administrative support to their Safety, Health and Environment team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and varied role with the opportunity to gain experience, develop professionally and become a key part of the Health and Safety team.
- Providing support and general administration assistance to the senior management team
- Taking minutes of meetings as required
- Collation and documentation of reports
- Producing monthly exports in excel
- Document control for both internal and external systems and documentation
- Collation of safety documentation including weekly/monthly reports/briefings and tool box talks for storing on the centralised document control system.
- Transfer of data to new web based system
- Liaison with site health and safety team
- Writing and distribution of correspondence letters to various project stakeholders
- Telephone management and management/organisation of meeting room calendars
- Experience in an Administrative role (construction or civil engineering experience may be beneficial but by no means essential)
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload and work autonomously
- IT literate with a working knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including Excel, word and PowerPoint.