Flexible Location. Based mainly from Home.
We have an exciting opportunity for you at our industry renowned client to join the existing Safety, Health, Environment and Quality team delivering SHEQ training to their varied and diverse client base.
Applicants for this role will be highly engaging individuals who have a passion for delivering training both on and off line.
You will be professional, confident and have the ability to communicate and deliver training to a broad range of individuals.
Candidates must be able to;
- Assist with the development and delivery of high quality training courses
- Regularly review and maintain course training materials to ensure they are always up to date with relevant material and legally compliant
- Produce timely and accurate reports for training analysis and update training matrix
- Maintain organised training records for new and existing employees and ensure they are updated as required
- Good understanding of Health & Safety Legislation plus Management systems including 9001/45001
- Experience of carry out Internal Audits. Lead Auditor status beneficial
· Demonstrable training experience in delivering a wide range of HSEQ courses
- Good understanding of HSEQ practices
- Experience and knowledge of ISO9001 ISO14001, ISO45001
- Confident and proficient at writing and delivering presentations
- Strong communication skills and verbally articulate
- Highly organised with good attention to detail