Title: EHS Lead - EMEA
Start date: ASAP
Length: 12 months
Location: South East England/Hybrid/Remote
Salary/Daily rate: Competitive
Acre are working closely with a consultancy who are looking to bring on a EHS Lead into their team for a long term contract. You will be seconded into a client of theirs to maintain EHS standards in their facilities across the EMEA region. The ideal professional will have experience in Facilities Management.
The focus of the role will be to create and enforce a safety culture to jointly implement programs, policies, and assessments, to ensure the end client remains compliant with relevant local, state and federal health and safety regulations across EMEA. Playing close attention to certain risks, included but not limited to Ergonomics, emergency response and fire risk.
- The successful EHS Lead will have extensive previous experience in managing EHS in similar organisations (Tech sector, or a similar scope - Property, FM, or EHS experience in an office environment) and will be able to lead change across the region.
- The EHS Lead will be familiar with regulatory programs such as Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Hazard Communication and will keep the GEO team well informed of their responsibilities.
- The EHS Lead will lead on required safety training in key risk areas of Electrical Safety, Personal Protective Equipment, Ladder Safety, Blood Borne Pathogen, Machine Guarding and other programs as required/needed. Support emergency response and first responder programs, including drills.
- The EHS Lead will assist sites by providing SME guidance with completing safety inspections and hazard identification where required.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of EMEA EHS metrics to local stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
- Work collaboratively with FM Partners to ensure the accomplishment of the clients EHS plans, objectives, and targets.
Please apply with your CV if this description fits your experience and is of interest to you.