Environment Manager (Construction)
London | £60,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by one of the UKs largest Principal Contractors to recruit an Environment Manager. This role will take a lead on setting environmental strategy across the organisation's major construction projects around the UK. The organisation has a track record of successful operation across major construction projects and are continuing to grow rapidly. They are currently engaged to construct some of the capitals most iconic development projects.
Responsibilities for the Environment Manager will include:
- Leading on the environmental agenda across the full lifecycle of projects from design to site environmental management
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive environmental performance
- Ensuring best practice is shared across the business and project at all levels
- Accurately reporting on environmental performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Environmental Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the construction or wider built environment
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environmental related subject
- Experience with Environmental management systems at site level, setting up processes and leading on IMS
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations
Contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.