ESG Program Manager – West London – 40-45K
A manufacturing client based in West London is looking for an ESG Program Manager to join their team.
This newly created role will be leading on the development of environmental and sustainability policies, procedures and strategy for the business. As well as working towards the ISO 14001 accreditation.
This role comes with flexible working and the ability to make a real difference in a mutli site organisation
The ESG Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting ESG across the organisation
- Working with ESG champions across the company to make carbon, water and waste reductions
- Lead on the design, development and measurement of relevant metic reports and analysis
- Support the business with ISO 14001 accreditation
- Development of ESG communications on websites
The successful ESG Program Manager will have:
- Relevent Environmental or Sustainability degree or qualification
- Experience of environmental management in a manufacturing setting
- Understanding of ISO Management systems
- Familiarity with corporate environmental reporting protocols such as CDP, GRI
Consultant: Jasmine Chapman/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01296 611327