Due to company growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Fire Consultant to join our clients team, delivering full Fire Risk Assessment and consultancy services to our clients throughout the UK. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting full risk assessments on the nominated building as required.
- Collating appropriate information and ensuring all documentation is utilised.
- Providing reports as required.
- Attainment of agreed targets, completing an allocated number of risk assessments each month.
- Working closely with other departments where required.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role who is looking for a new challenge within a growing company.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments.
- An IFE, IFSM or IFPO accreditation.
- A current life safety risk register or be willing to work towards.
- Experience conducting Fire Risk Assessments on retail properties (desirable).
- Full understanding of the current UK fire legislation and the ability to use fire safety guidance documents.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management.
- A professional manner and the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Additional Benefits include:
- Car Allowance or Company Car and Fuel Card
- Company Laptop, Tablet and Mobile Phone
- Life Assurance
- Development and progression opportunities