We are currently working exclusively with a leading manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a SHE Adviser at their site in Blackwood, Caerphilly. The HSE Adviser needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
The successful SHE Adviser will be part of a team who are focused on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture.
The Role of HSE Adviser:
- Support and guide on various site SHE matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the SHE strategy
The HSE Adviser Candidate:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 14001 and 45001
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering HSE improvements and working within a HSE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards