A leading international HSEQ Consultancy is looking to appoint a Health and Safety Lead to join on an embedded basis for a Global professional services business. This role will see you working day to day directly for the professional services business with continuing support from the wider consultancy.
The Lead role will hold responsibility for managing the companies Health and Safety Management systems and will lead on accreditations, with wider support from the Health and Safety team. This role would suit a candidate with a Health and Safety background in a corporate setting and strong ISO Management system experience.
** Please note that this role will be home based with ad-hoc travel to sites and ideally candidates will need to be based in the South East **
The Health and Safety Lead will have responsibility for:
- Working in a high-performing embedded team with a key client to identify specific Health and Safety needs and solutions
- Work on a global scale with different business units implementing and managing aspects of Health and Safety including management of their ISO 45001 systems
- Managing accreditations for the ISO Management teams and being responsible for coordinating the team activities in-line with the accreditation needs
The Health and Safety Lead will have:
- Several years' experience working in a Health and Safety role within a corporate environment
- Extensive experience in implementing and managing ISO Management systems and experience working with accreditation bodies
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent (essential)
- GradIOSH/CMIOSH (highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
Vacancy Reference: PR/020008
Vacancy Owner: Georgie Ramsdale | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 326385 |