Health, Safety and Fire Risk Coordinator
London | £25,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged by one of the most well-known museums in the capital, to recruit a Health, Safety and Fire Risk Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation with a strong public presence and interesting historic background. The role will assist and provide support to the Health, Safety and Fire Risk Manager across the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Fire Risk Coordinator will include:
- Completing Risk Assessments, DSE assessments recording accidents and incidents and assisting with investigations
- Carrying out audits of the site and maintaining fire plans
- Assisting in the progression and maintenance of the management systems
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Risk Coordinator will have:
- Proven health, safety experience, from a similar environment (eg. facilities management, hospitality, retail, property or related background)
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) in health and safety and membership of IOSH
- Relevant Fire Risk qualifications (Desirable)
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.