We have an exciting opportunity with a client in the charity sector based in Essex. Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join the organisation and work on a multi site basis. The successful candidate will manage their own diary and be responsible for conducting training and risk assessments.
The Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Coordinate and support all Health and Safety activities
- To promote and develop the client's safety culture, acting as the focal point for training.
- Liaising with all locations to ensure that the online Health and Safety Management System is regularly reviewed.
- Work with the Health and Safety Consultant to provide regular reports to the Health and Safety Committee
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- A NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate or equivalent; ideally Tech IOSH
- Self-motivated, proactive and have a high attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating and maintaining a Health & Safety service across multiple locations
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Job reference: PR/020011
Job Owner: Nathan Thompson - 07725258687